Friday, August 29, 2008

Another day

Ok... since I said that I will try to do at least a bit of blogging, I will try to write my everyday meaningless... diary to see how long I can keep up with this (since I gave up one last year for English blog).


I'll warn people though- that you shall see a side of me that's--- very random. I think people who can read Japanese got that part of me already. I can sound very serious one moment, and in the next entry, I might sound happy as hell. That's my style- very random. I think my Japanese one is worse since I sound like a middle aged guy one moment, in the next one, I sound like a female teenager. I change my writing style depending on the mood I'm in- though it's probably not as obvious in English.


Anyway, here I go with my real blogging entry!




with a smelly sock (just kidding)



p.s.

I just subscribed myself to additional English journal.
http://waterdr0plet.livejournal.com/

I will compare both Blogger and this live journal for a while to see which one I like the best. Once I make up my mind, I might keep just one or both blogs. They will have same content but hosted by different blog server.

No comments: