Friday, December 25, 2009

Wallpaper: foggy morning


Wallpaper: foggy morning by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART

Wallpaper topic: nature

Concept Art Practice 10 :DDDD


It's available for download (personal usage only).

The size is 1600X1200pixel.

IllustStudio 1.1.0 (only!)
3 nights



Oh... I got too lazy to post photos from USJ (Universal Studio Japan) on last Sun. It's available for viewing in my Japanese blog:
http://daydreamingsky.blog94.fc2.com/blog-entry-1378.html

I will be taking a 1.5 week vacation from tonight :D

Mostly... pigging out, etc... staying at home mostly... but... will try to be a proper COUCH POTATO of the century.

So... I might not update anything unless it's photo for my art activity. :p


The next wallpaper theme would be SciFi since I failed last time.


I also became a tester for Clip service of Celsys's site. Celsys is a Japanese company that made Comic Studio (original version of Manga Studio), IllustStudio, and Retas Studio. It's open to general public sometime next year, but I will be using its beta service for some graphics.

The following are CG I displayed on-line already. You would have to press the bottom left button in order to view it with an on-line viewer when a widow pops up.


No comments: