Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally finished my name of manga...

I finally finished the analog version of manga's name (first draft) today for pro-level contest submission. I worked on it from the end of June and had the first version in July. However, I did not work on it fully until this week when I drew ~36 pages on paper/pencil. I did ~13 pages yesterday and 7 today before going off to post office to send it off to the publisher. It will be my first submission to a pro-level magazine.

It is the first and last work I will do for Surume- the international manga production group formed in June. Due to conflicts in schedule, it will be disbanded. However, the result of this contest submission will be up in Dec. in pro-level magazine- if it turns out well.

I will work on a collab illust. tonight and go off to sleep.

No comments: