Friday, April 17, 2009

Illustration progress



Still need to edit, but basic structure of a glass I will be using for illustration is this. Total of four types of 3D models were created yesterday. I need to create more for the next illustration, but the major part of 3D modeling is almost done.



Glass shape was created entirely by my imagination, but I thought the glass similar to iittala design was nice since it fits into the palms of the hand easily and is very stable when placed on a table. In addition, it is a simple but gives out nice atmosphere. In addition, nice for anyone of any age instead of a wine glass that's seen on the back of the graphic above.




After a year and three months of being registered at deviantART, I finally figured out how to make my prints into something other than normal prints (i.e. mugs, mouse pads, post cards, and etc.)

You can purchase them here


Sample pages are:
this and this


I will try to adjust all of my prints eventually and add more so more varieties are available. Mostly- for myself so I can get stuff for my friends' birthday gifts coming up.

No comments: