Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where to buy my prints

I recently added banners linked to where you could purchase my prints.

deviantART:



and
Buy my Fine Art Prints at The Untapped Source




I recently got permission for registrating @
Buy my Fine Art Prints at The Untapped Source

where I will have only high quality CG displayed in the gallery.

I will be replacing graphics there as I improve to provide even better CG than now.


I think I will work on illustration before producing next manga page since I feel the need to practice more. I recently started talking to one artist from UK who kindly gave me advice on human figure drawing which I'm still bad at. So, I found out that I should practice from the basics.

I will be focusing on clothing folds and lighting slightly more on the next piece. Hopefully, it works out.

2 comments:

Marco said...

Heya! ^^
I was searching the blogs for other people, who like to draw in manga style.
Cool that I found you!
I think you have a very nice and not so usual style. Great! ^__^

Waterdroplet said...

>> Dear Macro,

Sorry that I didn't notice until today!!

Thanks :) -> goes and checks your DA page~