Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Started Zazzle

I created a simple matching T-shirt design as a test recently:


create & buy custom products at Zazzle

Anyway, I will start adding my own illustrations for sale in Zazzle from now. They will be available on different types of prints- T-shirt, buttons, skateboards and etc. If you have some illustration you would like in a certain product, please leave a comment.

It was recommended to me by my current collab illustration buddy, and I decided to use it once I found out that my friend from univ bought her Father's Day gifts from that site yesterday.

What a coincidence :p


p.s.
I created a badge from my manga:

Kappril button
Kappril by Waterdroplet
Create pinback buttons with www.zazzle.com


As you can see, there are two shapes available. I will begin to create more designs, not restricted to manga/anime since I'm really interested in learning product designs.

No comments: