Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eclipse 2009 Report

I woke up this morning and saw that it was part cloudy and sunny.


I tried to take many photos of sun peeking between clouds here and there.


Wondering... if I could see the solar eclipse today.




I took the shadow of tree leaves first (since they change shape during eclipse)

Clouds came back again.


10:45 am, about an hour after eclipse supposedly started.



It's cloudy...


I can't see it...



Wait....



Hey! Look! Look! There's a sun shaped like crescent shaped moon!



I guessed the clouds acted like filters for the camera.


11:05 am. It's supposed to be the time when you can see the biggest partial eclipse in my area..

Can't see it...



There's not even a shadow here...




But, since I got to see the eclipse even a glimpse, I was happy with it.

No comments: