Thursday, July 9, 2009

The reason for my slowness in updating art

Busy with jobs and real life.


And... plain procrastination.

Last weekend, I was away from home.


Picked up this, a kite feather...

and thought that it was a perfect feather to make a feather pen.


So, I carved, cut, and shaved off with these

into this:

but it was thick still so I cut the tip further and...
doodled.





I also bought some artbooks in used book store (got these half the price :p)


to study Japanese paintings and calligraphy to incorporate into my future B&W drawings.


I finished one job assignment today (trans) and started the next page of manga:


There will be ~5 koma, and I hope to end Ch.3 quickly (8-10 more pages to go) since I think plot sucks for this one. I want to get to Ch.4 which will have better plot.

No comments: