Friday, November 27, 2009


Collab: New Beginning by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART


YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYAYAY!!!!


The collab work I had with Emidy (Manhwa artist from Korea) from this May is done at last!!!!!


Actually, most of the work was done in August/September, but due to our busy schedule, we finally finished it!!


The title in our own languages are as follows:
새로운 시작 (saeloun sijag)
新しい始まり


Emidy: Character, green plant, and idea
Waterdroplet: Background and special effects.


Thank you so much!! 大変有難うございました!!감사합니다 !!


(in three languages :D)

The character is Aura, who belongs to .hack game and anime staff. As a result, this is a fan art.


Softwares used:
Waterdroplet: Photoshop CS2/3, Painter X, SAI (I switched softwares every time they froze on me)
Emidy: Photoshop +SAI?? (Sorry if I'm wrong)


>> The photos I took over the weekend during a hike from Ashiya to Arima is not ready for English Blog. So... for a meanwhile, please view my Japanese blog entry if anybody is interested in seeing photos from then. I blurred out people' faces on purpose.

No comments: