Thursday, November 5, 2009

3D CG+Illust & a bunch of photos

Again, I failed to update this blog regularly as I should since photos keep on piling up.


Anyway, here's the latest illustration using 3D CG:

Wallpaper: Night flower by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART


1920x1200 pixel available for download (personal usage only).


I did it just for fun since satsuki-lo requested it two weeks ago.

This was a bit of hard 3D CG due to moire produced with dark lighting in Cinema 4D. No matter how much I tried- it still sucked. This was a third try- so if you count all of my renders- this took me ~7 hours of rendering.

Oi.


Photoshop CS3
Cinema 4D R11 studio (2 days of modeling on and off, 2 hours and 47 minutes of rendering)

Anyway, here are bunch of photos I took over the weekend:



Lumix TZ-7 (Sat):






















I don't think I'm good at taking photos in aquarium.



Temple and a game in city taken with cellphone two weekends ago :



It's a coin game to catch a stuffed toy of Sentokun- a mascot for Nara Prefecture. I was amused by this since Sentokun is modeled after deer and Buddha. Weird combination, I must say.


KissX3+Canon EF100mm F2.8 Macro USM (Sun):




Salad in a restaurant:

Car:




Yeah... I liked to play with overexposed images.

I fixed this little with Photoshop (only this one) to give slightly aged look:


Sky Building in Osaka:





Playing with Bokeh in the car (while stopping for a streetlight):




The clip of a next illust I'm working on:


Somehow, almost all characters have similar hair styles, but I drew line art since I haven't in a while. Compared to the one on top of this entry, it will be a bright and cheerful illustration with a dash of modern theme. I made most of the 3D CG models for the past week. Now, I will have to arrange it so it fits with this line art and start coloring while rendering. Hopefully, it goes well.

No comments: