Friday, May 29, 2009

Done with Commission


Commission: TRC by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART

This is a commission requested by 1stQueenYuko. Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful commission. I enjoyed working with you.


The character, character design, and most of the composition of this image belongs to CLAMP, Production GI, and Kodansha. It is a fan art of ツバサ Tokyo Relevations (Tsubasa Tokyo Relevations). Since I was asked to draw one particular scenery from that anime, I tried to draw it closest to the original as much as possible. However, since I didn't watch that anime, I made up character's expressions by referring to original manga, ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE.

It is my first time drawing these characters as well as drawing two characters right next to each other.

Softwares Used:
Comic Studio Ex 4.0
Photoshop CS2/3
Commercial lace texture
Time it took:
4 days

No comments: