Friday, May 22, 2009

Next 3D CG style I will be pursuing



I created this as a practice last night while using this Cinema 4D tutorial.


I have two images in mind which might not be as colorful as the tutorial but will definitely use this new 3D CG technique in how to add textures. I will start working on it once I'm done with collab illustration (which I hope to finish within a week) and next manga page.

This is just one method of creating 3D CG vector images.

>> There's one thing I learned with Cinema 4D's Sketch and Toon. I had a trouble with my old manga page:


TLOF Chapter 3, p.6-7 by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART

where I couldn't produce BW shading so I drew them myself. I found out last night that it's just because I didn't change shading's "quantize" to 1. So... all those black shading was just done with a click of a mouse last night compared to a few days for this page.

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

1 comment:

CG tutorials said...

Stunning work. I’m going to try and work through it. I’m a little out of my depth here (I’m new to PS) but jumping straight in is the best way to learn.