Monday, May 18, 2009

My work has been featured

My previous work,

was featured in DA news, Dreams Feature.


I would like to thank Maixu for the wonderful feature.


In addition, there's another news, this time introduced by myself.
Blue, Green, or White Feature

I included blue, green, or white works from my art buddies, those provided by random artists, and my personal favorites. I would like to thank those artists for helping me out.


My previous feature was:
Red, Yellow, or Orange Feature


Since I haven't heard from my art buddy yet, I will be releasing the latest illustration later. I must say that... I had a hard time drawing that one... since I didn't practice much of similar sort... so hopefully... she likes it... well, I did my best.

I've started on the collab illustration last night. It's working out well for this one since it's something I'm used to.

No comments: