Friday, October 30, 2009

Doodle: Dragon and a guy with apron



Alchemy
Photoshop CS3
2 nights



Up close:




Yeah... this was a doodle I did for the past two nights. I first created the face of a dragon using Alchemy and painted over it in Photoshop. I meant to paint a coat for a guy and ended up with bistro apron guy.


Since... I like bistro apron. I think they make people hotter *cough *cough.

Nah... but... they indeed make them seem a slightly different. Longer legs? More professional looking?


But... this tends to look like a skirt than apron. Ugh.



This was an instant drink I had recently called Amazake. A traditional Japanese drink.




I was a bit high on sugar from drinking this that I made the ad looking thing above- with bad typography and sense of taste... I took the photo with DSLR and fixed and edit in Photoshop along with typography and etc. It's a bit off season since fans are symbols of summer....


Oi vey...

No comments: