Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doodle (still in progress)

Now that I started having an idea of what to do, I will start working on the next illustration.

I decided to try out Sci-Fi like city in color.

It still needs fixing and lots of painting involved, but this is the basic one I'll be working on:


I think I will change a lot with this one since the angle and shapes are all wrong since I didn't follow basic rules of perspective drawing. However, I am following 1/3 rule for composition and trying to draw things diagonally as I read in a tutorial and other people's works. Once I get used to this type of painting, I will start drawing in details in future illustrations. This one will be in color-perhaps in sunset or night time since I don't think I had much of those before.

Corel Painter X

No comments: