Thursday, September 10, 2009

photo +3D CG practice

Train window


Canon Kiss X3
Lens: S18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS
Photoshop CS3

bokeh practice- street


Kiss X3
Lens: S18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS
(white+blue is a building, red light are cars, and green is the green light)

abstract 3D CG practice:


Original version:


Cinema 4D R11 studio
Photoshop CS3

I usually worked with a 3D CG background and painting in front so I switched that around to see how it looked like. I guess I should have painted more in detail and will that from now on.

But... not bad for a work I did while talking to a friend on the phone for a few hours XD

lol


I think I will practice matte painting next but... I don't know if I can do that since I need to paint realistically. I haven't done that in a long time... though tried to lately.

Anyway, after that- I might play around with bokeh. :)

No comments: