Monday, September 28, 2009

3D CG: digital


digital by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART



Global illumination +gradation practice. D#($! I didn't know that this whole year- I was rendering my models without GI and didn't know that until this weekend!


This scene took me 13 hours 27 minutes and 26 seconds to render. This was inspired by music (Imogen Heap's Tidal from Ellipse I got recently), chromatic series of k3-studio and cheerful colorful drawings of satsuki-lo



This wip:


my current desktop 7 by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART


Cinema 4D R11 studio
Photoshop CS3
Comic Studio Ex 4.0

1 day+ a few hours


I guess I will use this sick holiday until tomorrow I got from getting Flu... probably swine flu... to play around with different features of Cinema 4D I missed out for a year.

No comments: