Friday, September 25, 2009

Ugh...

For the past three days, I was down with cold... or so I thought... and was even absent from my job for the first time in my life.


It turned out that I had flu and have to stay at home until the middle of next week. Grrrrr!

It's due to Japanese policy in response to the new flu going around- swine flu. Confine or quarantine a person at his/her home for a week so he/she won't go about spreading the disease.

That sounded like something out of a newspaper until it came to me for treating one of my sick family members over the break. Ugh. Most people get it after they travel around places abroad. I got it locally. Ugh.


Well... it means that I can't go back to work until middle of next week.... It really sucks...

But, people around me were really supportive for the past few days so I really really appreciate their kindness and generosity.


I don't know if I have that one since the hospital that diagnosed me didn't have that much of detailed check up thing. Supposedly it's a paper chromatography method. Interesting... since it's pretty basic scientific method. I still remember the time when people had to grind up spinach leaves to do that and thinking of my snot running up the paper... Interesting.


Anyway, the CD I ordered yesterday came today!

It's Ellipse by Imogen Heap.



I'm a great fan of her songs :D

Very inspirational

No comments: