Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Doodle: Concept Art Practice 8


concept art practice 8 by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART


Photoshop CS3
1-2 hrs.

Thanks a million to Jama and battlefist for tips and brushes!



This is a quick practice, sort of speed painting, for concept art. I think if I don't concentrate... all of my paintings turn into waterscapes. My old bad habit. I want to explore more paintings with Photoshop like this in future.


I know now how laziness and short height gets in the way of imagining landscapes.

1. Used vanishing point this time- properly, two point perspective thingmy- which I didn't do it properly in the past often

2. Must draw these kind of landscapes from angle- high up or aerial view to make the place seem vast. I often drew from the perspective of a ground level and that... made things look flat. Oi.

No comments: