Friday, October 23, 2009

Doodle with Alchemy

Ever since I found about Alchemy from Jama's comment in his page, I became obsessed with the program.


To Jama:
Congrats on receiving DD!



I was a bit amazed how gallery mod responded fast to a suggestion (a day after my suggestion, he received DD). He would have gotten it sooner or later though since he's a great concept artists with a wonderful sense and skills. Really friendly and helpful to others as well.

Anyway, my attempt of last night:

Insect like thing:
Some sort of pattern:


And a bunny... no some sort of rodent:

Alchemy



Switched to Photoshop and used PS brushes that Jama kindly gave me other day:


Ta-dah!


Okay... I will try to do better next time I use this same method for the concept art.

All of this took a few min~30 min. So... quick doodles.

No comments: