Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Digital painting: Gensou + some photos


Wallpaper: Gensou by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART

I referred to glacier in Iceland and rocks on Ireland, but it didn't really turn out the way I expected it to be.

Since it's 4:3 format, I made it into a wallpaper. Personal usage only.


Corel Painter X
Photoshop CS3
~ 1 week


Photos I took over the weekend and a few weeks before:

高台寺(Kodai-ji Temple, Kyoto) (this Sun):


Two weeks ago at 岡山 (Okayama), a few hours before I passed out from flu:



Random shots with DSLR:






My dog as a model:


I think he wants to become a pâtissier or something:



Lumix TZ7
Kiss X3+ EF-S18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS
Photoshop CS3

and oh... random abstract 3D CG:

blob by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART

Cinema 4D R11
Photoshop CS3
30 min- 1 hr.

No comments: