Friday, December 5, 2008

3DCG practice

These days, I'm following on-line tutorials about Photoshop skills and techniques such as Web Design Library (日本語版)and PSDTUTS

I usd two tutorials (half tone and virtual orange) from such sites for this:

Wallpaper: Ame by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART


I think they have great techniques there and I used orange tutorial and half tone tutorial (but in my case, I did in alpha channel).


Anyway, practicing w/ Cinema 4D using two tutorials:

Beginning:



End:


By using two hypernurbs, I was able to smoothen out the tentacles. I used 3 lights (yellow, light cyan, and white for this)

So, I learned three stuff:

- how to smoothen out models
- how to create models with glossy appearance
- changing camera angles

Software used:
Cinema 4D R11 studio


Songs I listened today:

Promise by MiChi




Viva La Vida by Coldplay

No comments: