Monday, December 22, 2008

With slight focus on design

Well, I only started getting aware of it a couple of days ago, so forgive me if I'm not following rules of design.



Typography practice 1 by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART


Wallpaper: Citylight by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART

1st one: took of couple of days to produce
2nd one: Took 15 min to produce


and guess what-

The one that I created in 15 min is more popular.... X0X


I better focus more on graphic design from now.

There's one illust I'm planning to create- I think I will start working on it tomorrow after baking Christmas cake since tonight's party time~



...

I think I will redraw my next manga page since making it color didn't help the situation. I didn' want to - for a couple of months since I really liked it. But, looking at it now, it didn't seem that good. So,I will try to work on it slightly more from now.

No comments: