Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Doodle


iN yOuR dReAmS by =Waterdroplet-s on deviantART

I tried to make it more mature looking than usual. My previous illust was meant to be like this- but somehow- it went in a totally opposite direction.

I used less colors and filled with darker colors to fit the atmosphere and expression of the character. I originally intended this to be more urban looking but since the outfit didn't match- I just added vines and stuff- then, ta-dah! :p

The word in the back is "dream" since I like that word somehow. The title- random as usual.
Softwares used
Comic Studio Ex 4.0
Photoshop CS2

Time it took:
4-5 hrs

Credits go to:
Font
Skjend Hans Gotisk font by enframed

Brushes
splatters and grunge brushes by hawksmont
Suddenly Spring and Vines Brushes Set 2 by gvalkyrie
Swirls II brushes by coby17
blood brush by ? --- I got it several years ago on-line. Sorry- can't identify whose it was...

No comments: