Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gaaah!




These are two books I got to study design (book+ computer graphics) last night.

Two years ago, I studied manga from scratch.

Last year, I began studying CG.

and this and next year, studying/will study 3DCG and design.

Since I couldn't study art in univ., I study/practice on my own after work every night since two years ago. Even then, it takes a bit longer than others to find out what really needs improvement and etc about my art skills.

So... now, I finally found what I was really looking for: computer graphics design

Hopefully, at the end of all this, I could create a piece that will be considered art instead of a doodle that I do often.


Placement of words and drawings in a right place makes the whole piece seem a lot more interesting.



Happy from drinking boba.

No comments: