Wednesday, December 3, 2008

:D

I finally got the time to participate in usual monthly/bimonthly art contest in Japan!!

Before, I had several manga submission deadlines coming up - so I couldn't participate in any illustration contest for several months- but now since I don't have any deadline coming up soon- I will try out an art contest~


I don't think I will win this one though since I'm going to compete against pro arists.


Anyway- if I win (which WON'T happen- probably)- my submitted work will be displayed in one big mobile phone company's stores across Japan. If I win- I will post a link to that art work once the result comes out in Feb. If not, I will just post it in DA.


I think they will be in vector art format- no anime/manga drawing for my case- and have already two designs I want to try out within a few minutes of learning about the contest~


p.s.


Gaaaaah! My illust totally lacks proper design!!!


So- for the next few weeks or from now on, I will try to incorporate more- techniques to my drawing like yesterday's wall paper.

Anyway, what I practiced today with one book:



"Can you hear it?" in Japanese. Just random phrase.

No comments: